12.29.2011

lights.

still haven't made my way to st. augustine yet, but i found out they keep the lights up until january 31st. it doesn't quite feel the same after christmas, but it's still pretty. my best friend came into town for the holidays and we went to city center to walk around and talk and catch up and drink coffee, it's a little park with a lake and a library and every christmas season they cover all the little trees with white lights too, so it was a nice substitute. the weather is finally cold here, at least for now.

i have so many new listings and new blog posts in draft form, but i just can't seem to find the motivation to complete them these days. on top of everything, i got some bad news about my kitten gus today at the vet, and now all i want to do is curl up in a ball in my bed with my cats and watch movies and forget about everything.














2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...