5.30.2011

french labels.

There's something so beautiful about french labels from the past, with their beautiful lettering and romantic images. I've always been taken with them. When it comes to antique packaging, the more faded, tea stained, and soiled the paper is, the more beautiful it becomes. I've been collecting old french (and english) ephemera; prints, book plates, labels, for a long while, and now that I'm reorganising my room and trying to fill up a bare wall, I've been searching online for more pretty ones to frame and stick in the blank spots. Here are some really lovely ones I've come across on recent searches, these are not for sale, but still nice to look at nonetheless.













this one isn't french, but, strawberries! i had to include it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...